2719 Preston Street2719 Preston Street
Throughout Old Shandon stand properties with legacies from generations of previous owners. This is particularly true for this circa-1915 dwelling, whose second owners, the J. Rhett Clark family, installed extensive gardens in the 1920s featuring an ornamental fishpond and original heritage plants and shrubs, including boxwoods, camellias, and crape myrtles. The current owners Judy and Pat Hubbard, who purchased the house in 1977, retained the gardens' historic elements while adding further plants, hardscaping, and amenities.
Next2719 Preston Street