1305 Laurel Street
This structure may date to before 1872, when C. Drie's Bird's Eye View of Columbia depicted an early cottage at this location. If so, it was drastically altered in the 1940s for commercial purposes. The property was a residence until the 1930s, when it became a doctor’s office and then a chemistry laboratory for Hahn Laboratories in 1948. The 1950s and 1960s saw multiple businesses operating from the property, with six different businesses listed there in the 1957 city directory.