1413 Laurel Street1413 Laurel Street
Centennial Associate Reformed Presbyterian Church
A landmark property within the district since its completion in 1954, Centennial A.R.P. Church is the second sanctuary to be erected by the congregation, whose name commemorates the Associate Reformed Synod of the Carolinas’ founding in Winnsboro on May 9, 1803. The current Greek Revival style building replaced an earlier Romanesque Revival designed brick structure that had stood on this site since 1902.