1534 Blanding Street1534 Blanding Street
This parcel of land has been the site of many different homes. C.R. Bryce’s antebellum mansion (outlined in red), used briefly by Woodrow Wilson’s family from 1870-1871, was replaced by the Thomas Hair House, which was destroyed by fire in the 1970s. In 1980, the circa-1875 Heiss-Meehan-Guignard House (formerly 1416 Hampton Street) was relocated to this site as historic infill redevelopment.