This event has passed.
Monday, April 29th
10 a.m. — 12:30 p.m.
New Volunteer Orientation
Free; registration required
Seibels House : 1601 Richland Street, Columbia, SC 29201
Looking for a way to meet new people, visit historic sites and discover the culture and lifestyles of South Carolina's capital city and Richland County? Then volunteer with Historic Columbia!
New Volunteer Training kicks off at 10 a.m. on Monday, April 29 with an orientation session introducing Historic Columbia's sites, programs and events. Additional training will be provided as new volunteers choose their role within the organization. Historic Columbia is looking for volunteers willing to donate nine or more hours per month to nurturing, supporting and protecting the historical and cultural heritage of Columbia and Richland County.
Benefits as a Historic Columbia volunteer include:
- 10% off purchases at the Gift Shop at Robert Mills
- Free admission to our house museums for you and members of your immediate family
- Free subscription to Historically Speaking
- Free monthly educational programming
- An invitation to our annual Volunteer Appreciation Luncheon and the Holiday Party
Volunteer training is free.