Seibels House and Garden isn’t just a great venue for your wedding and reception, they’re also an idyllic spot for bridal portraits, as well. The oldest home in Columbia is also the most affordable portrait venue, with pricing starting at $50/hour on weekdays. We’re delighted to share with you Avis...
Seibels House and Garden
Enclosed by lush gardens and steeped in local history, Columbia’s oldest remaining home is an idyllic and intimate oasis in the heart of the Robert Mills Historic District. Multiple enchanting spaces – both in the gardens and inside the house – allow flexibility for any type of event. From the most intimate of ceremonies to the grandest of celebrations, the Seibels House and Garden is a venue unlike any other. Learn more about the history of this site.
Amenities & Capacity
- First-floor interior space of 3 rooms with their own fireplaces and mantels
- Striking 1920’s era black and white tiled sunroom
- 2 covered porches and 1 open air porch
- Ceremony garden with trellises and fountain
- Bridal suite with private restroom
- Catering prep kitchen
- Complimentary tables and chairs for indoor use
- 2 restrooms and a coat room
- Access to wireless internet and electricity throughout interior and gardens
- Handicap accessible ramp available upon request
- HC staff on-site for duration of event
Capacity: 350 indoor and outdoor
Indoor capacity of 80 seated, 150 standing
Schedule a Tour
Contact our Rental Coordinator to set up a time to see the venues in person and discuss booking procedures. Here, you'll provide a little more information about your specific needs and dates.
Check out some of our local favorite caterers, bartenders, equipment companies and more!
Frequently Asked Questions
Review our FAQs for any lingering questions before or after your tour!
Historically Ever After