1311 Wellington Drive
Charles H. Barron House
This 1937 Tudor-influenced house was first owned by Charles Henry Barron, Jr. (1909—1991), who was the owner and founder of Barron's Fishing and Hunting Center. From 1942 until 1946 Barron served as the first full-time manager of the Forest Lake Club. He was active in club and church life. The asymmetrical weatherboard house has a front-gabled entrance portico and a historic one-car weatherboard garage.