Tuesday, April 7th 2020
In accordance with Governor McMaster’s stay-at-home ordinance as a response to the outbreak of COVID-19, Historic Columbia has closed its historic house museums, including Robert Mills House, Hampton-Preston Mansion, the Museum of Reconstruction at Woodrow Wilson Family Home, and the Mann-Simons Site.
Until the stay-at-home ordinance is lifted, the following applies:
- The house museums and gardens are not open to visitors or researchers
- Any scheduled school and group visits are cancelled
- All Historic Columbia events are cancelled or postponed
- All events renting a Historic Columbia property must be cancelled or postponed. We encourage all events scheduled through June 2020 to consider rescheduling for a later date.
- Historic Columbia’s offices are closed and employees are working remotely, unless essential personnel are needed for onsite work.
If you’d like to find ways to support Historic Columbia and its work, please read our blog post “How to Help Historic Columbia.”
Stay safe and healthy!