This event has passed.
Thursday, October 15th
5 — 6 p.m.
Palladium’s 16th Annual Bluegrass, Bidding and BBQ
Rescheduled from March, the annual Palladium event is being conducted with a unique approach as it shifts to a virtual platform. Tune in October 15 at 5 p.m. on Facebook!
Bidding will happen entirely online through our auction website Bidr with items available to view Oct. 1. Bidding opens Oct. 13 and will end the night of Oct. 15. A one-hour Bluegrass, Bidding and BBQ web special will begin at 5 p.m., Oct. 15, and will feature local artisans and musicians, along with Historic Columbia staff and volunteers.
Participation in the silent auction and Facebook Live video are FREE. All proceeds will support Historic Columbia.
Schedule of Events
Bidding Opens: Oct. 13 at 8 a.m.
Facebook Program: Oct. 15 from 5 - 7 p.m.
Bidding Closes: Oct. 15 at 10 p.m.
Bidr Registration and Bidding Instructions
1. Visit our event page at https://event.gives/palladium/items to register and to view and bid on items.
2. If already have an account, simply login with your phone number or email address and password.
3. Don’t have an account? Registering is easy!
- Click “login” at the top right of the page
- Click “register”
- Enter your name, phone number, and email address
- Set your password
- Agree to the terms of service and you’re good to bid!
4. Bid from Your Phone
- Text “palladium” to 843.606.5995 to register
- To send a bid from your phone, text the full item number, including the 0 (i.e. 0102) to 843.606.5995.
- You will receive a text from Bidr to register/login and view items
- To place a bid, simply text the full dollar amount, without the $ or any commas (i.e. 50.00)
- Bidr will confirm your bid through a text message
Once you are registered and logged in, you can start bidding on October 13 when the silent auction opens. As bidding picks up, Bidr will notify you if you are outbid on an item. You’ll have until 10 p.m. on October 15 to place your final bid.
Item Pick Up
Items will be available for pick-up at Seibels House and Gardens from 12:00 – 6:00 p.m. Oct. 16 and from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. on Oct. 19. If you are unavailable to retrieve your prize during those windows, please email Charles Calhoun at email@example.com to arrange a pick-up time.
If you have any questions about Bidr or placing your bid, contact Charles Calhoun at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (803) 592-4009.