2804 Sheffield Road2804 Sheffield Road
2804 Sheffield Road
This Neoclassical Revival house, constructed in 1941, was designed by Lafaye, Lafaye & Fair for Nebraska Edward Brown (1905—1984). Brown was an advertising director, sales promotion manager and member of the board of directors for the James L. Tapp Company. He was also active in civic life, serving as a national vice commander in the American Legion. The structure features a two-story, flat-roof portico supported by large brick pillars.