Historic Columbia reopened its gardens to the public on June 16, while house museums remain closed at this time.
Listed as Hudson Barbershop in the 1950 and 1960 Columbia City Directories, 2354 Gervais Street is pictured here in July of 1960.
2354 Gervais, Street, 1960. Image courtesy Joseph Winter Collection, South Caroliniana Library, University of South Carolina, Columbia
Previous2338 Gervais Street
NextSouthwest Corner of Millwood and Gervais Streets