1328 Blanding Street1328 Blanding Street
Maps and photographs show the Heinitsh family’s considerable modifications to its Italianate style residence between 1872 and 1919. The construction of a two-story addition to the west of the structure’s three-story tower made the front of the house symmetrical and created a new porch layout. By 1919, Dr. W.E. Heinitsh had established his pharmacy to the west of house. Renovations by owner Davis Architecture began in the spring of 2018.