1931 Sumter Street
Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church
Designed by Heyward Singley and erected in 1949, this mid-20th century sanctuary incorporates many Colonial Revival style elements. Of the most prominent is the building’s vestibule, which features a broken pediment ornamentation and fluted pilasters. Singley was a well-respected South Carolina architect noted for his public structures constructed from the 1930s through 1950s.
Next1301-1307 Richland Street