922-924 Gervais Street922-924 Gervais Street
Motor Supply Company
Built in 1902 by Dr. T.T. Moore for use as a grocery and hardware store, this building later housed an engine supply company. When new owners transformed the historic property into a restaurant in 1989, they drew upon their predecessor’s neon business sign, designed by Colite in the 1930s, to name their establishment.