1310 Gadsden Street
Former R.L. Bryan Warehouse
Well-built structures often lend themselves to creative reuse. From its completion in 1913 until 1973, this landmark served as a textbook depository and warehouse. Its rehabilitation in 1976 for use as a restaurant distinguished it as one of the Vista’s early examples of historic preservation. Converted again, the property currently functions as an office building with a rich past.