1528 Blanding Street
This parcel of land has been the site of many different homes. C. R. Bryce’s antebellum mansion, used briefly by Woodrow Wilson’s family from 1870-1871, was replaced by the Thomas Hair House, which was destroyed by fire in the 1970s. In 1980, the circa-1885 Bond House was relocated to this site as historic infill redevelopment. Today the structure houses the law office of Seth Rose.