1534 Blanding Street
This parcel of land has been the site of many different homes. C.R. Bryce’s antebellum mansion (outlined in red), used briefly by Woodrow Wilson’s family from 1870-1871, was replaced by the Thomas Hair House, which was destroyed by fire in the 1970s. In 1980, the circa-1875 Heiss-Meehan-Guignard House (formerly 1416 Hampton Street) was relocated to this site as historic infill redevelopment.