1825 Bull Street
Margaret Grace Squier, the daughter-in-law of A.C. Squier, one of Columbia’s most important 19th-century cabinetmakers, moved into this cottage in 1904 following the death of her husband, William Henry Squier. She lived here until 1922, when Dr. J.L. Thompson was listed at this address. After a brief vacancy in the late 1950s, B. Jack Funderburk occupied the house, where he lived and ran his business, Mutual Dental Supplies.