817 Calhoun Street
Built before 1872, this residence was originally located west of the Governor's Green Complex at 1928 Gadsden Street. Originally, the home stood one-and-one-half stories tall; the second story was added after 1872. Sarah Caldwell Kenner, the structure's namesake, was its earliest known owner. In 1986, it was moved to its present location and has since been renovated.