828 Gervais Street
This two-story masonry building with its one-story warehouse extension was constructed for E.A. Beall Wholesale Groceries in 1900. Several architectural elements from that time, including a large, semi-circular sign projecting from the roof, a corner entrance, and chimneys no longer remain. Rehabilitated in 2003, this landmark property follows the trend of adaptive reuse of historic structures that has revitalized the district.