928 Maple Street
Like many other streets throughout Old Shandon, Maple has experienced considerable rehabilitation of its historic residences over the past three decades. This circa-1906 residence exemplifies that trend. Converted into apartments about 1915 by the Scott family, the structure has been returned to its original configuration by Leslie and Ed Skinner, who purchased the dwelling in 2000. While the property’s cow stall, house barn, garage, and plumbed privy have not survived, the original contractor’s house, built prior to the home, remains.