McCutchen House900 Sumter Street
University of South Carolina Horseshoe
The McCutchen House was the second faculty residence at South Carolina College. This structure was built in 1813 and later named after Professor George McCutchen, an economics instructor who lived on one side of this duplex from 1915 until the end of the Second World War. The building now operates under the Hotel, Restaurant and Tourism Management program as a dining facility.